Thank you for visiting my blog.
I can tell you a lot about myself and write a whole story about my past and current life. However, I secretly hope you want to become a daily reader and therefore I will keep it short and simple;
- My name is Chantalle and I am 21 years old
- Student International Business and Languages in Amsterdam
- Communications intern at one of the world’s most innovative companies 2014 – according to the Boston Consulting Group
- Living in Amsterdam but always traveling
- Very interested in other cultures, habits and languages
- I like to network, watch movies, travel , cook and read
My biggest inspiration and idol; my mom!
She is the most amazing person I know. Always ready to help others and is a real go-getter, she never gives up.
Here in the Netherlands I have a small family but the rest is spread around the world. Most of my family members are located in one of the most beautiful countries in the world; Peru.
Here it is only my mom, dad and me… AND NOT TO FORGET my lovely, cute animals; Indy and Knabbel & Babbel
My dog Tijgertje recently passed away but deserves a spot on my blog. He was amazing! A dog with a real ‘human’ personality.
-My mom my biggest inspiration!- -The whole family-
-My rabbits Knabbel&Babbel- -My puppy Indy-
– My lovely dog Tijgertje-
-Working for company number 7 –